Life is short...
break all the rules
forgive quickly
kiss slowly
love truly
laugh uncontrollably
and never regret anything that once made you smile



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama's Day

The older i get the more respect i have for not only my mom but my dad also. Raising kids has got to be one of the most difficult things we can ever do. What a huge responsibility and sacrifice. To be completely honest i am terrified to have kids. i see how much can go wrong and how hard it is to balance the line between being there friend yet establishing authority. If you're too lenient they get into trouble and if your too strict they get into trouble. Being a mom must be one of the most challenging things but at the same time most rewarding experiences. Sometimes i look back and i don't know how my parents dealt with me. At times im sure it took a lot of patience. I am grateful for my mom and happy that she is such a big part of my life. i don't know where i would be without her. There isnt a day that goes by that i don't either see her in person or call her to talk. My mom is the most service oriented person i know. she is ALWAYS thinking about others, remembering everyones birthdays and going out of her way to make them cupcakes and surprise them to celebrate. She is so willing to help others and put everyone before herself. I know she doesn't always receive the same in return yet she is still so eager to keep being charitable. My mom wants to make everyone happy, she is constantly making the world a better place and i am so lucky to have her influence in my life. If i had to find a single word to represent my mom, it would be sacrifice. She would do and does everything for her family and those she loves. I hope she knows how much i appreciate her and look up to her for her example. Love you mom!! dont know where i would be with out you!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment