Life is short...
break all the rules
forgive quickly
kiss slowly
love truly
laugh uncontrollably
and never regret anything that once made you smile



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blogger?

So, I'm finally diving head first into the blogging world. Ive done an apartment blog with my roommates but now i have decided to start one just for myself. Now the problem is i don't know what to write... What do people write about on these things anyway? I feel like right now my mind is blank but i know that several times a day i have those "moments," you know those times when you wish there was someone there to experience it with you because it was either so hilarious, extremely ironic, or just so unbelievably bazaar that nobody would believe you if you told them...ya those moments. So I guess that's what i will write about because seriously, while you may think that I might fit in with your typical 22 year old college student mold, i would argue that my life is much more than that...in fact sometimes i wish it was a little more "normal." But Ive learned to expect nothing and love what you get! Be grateful and open minded and don't make plans, because life will change them!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment