Life is short...
break all the rules
forgive quickly
kiss slowly
love truly
laugh uncontrollably
and never regret anything that once made you smile



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Devil is Real My Friends...

It is official...i am selling my soul to the devil (AKA Brigham Young University). I might be condemned for making that comparison ...but ill just repent later. Seriously though, this semester is kicking my trash. I feel like all i do is study and read and sit in class. What is worse is that i decided to take two very difficult classes during this short 6 week term (physical science and a metabolism class...which is basically chemistry). I have never felt so out of my element...no pun intended. I am really worried about making it through alive..ok maybe thats a little dramatic but i am worried about making it through with my insanity and decent grades. I guess i better get back to studying, i think that my brain might possibly explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment