Life is short...
break all the rules
forgive quickly
kiss slowly
love truly
laugh uncontrollably
and never regret anything that once made you smile



Friday, July 16, 2010

The Bucket List

So my roommate Ashlee and I decided that we didn't want to have to look back at our summer when school started up again and feel like we wasted it away...so we made a bucket list of things that we have to do by the end of the summer. We put it on a huge poster board and signed our names in blood (ok not really, but in pen) and promised ourselves that we would finish them.

Here is the list:
- pull an all-nighter
- read at least 4 books
- go to moab
- get kissed
- seven peaks season pass
- lagon
- camping
- skinny-dipping
- streaking
- go to the farmers market
- go on a lot of bike rides
- go to the aquarium
- go to the zoo
- go to bee's games
- have a craft day
- go to the pool (obviously)
- hike timpanogus
- go on a road trip
- go on a picnic
- a ton of hiking
- boating
- go to fish lake
- camp in the quad of our apartment
- run in a race
- go to temple square
- try at least 5 new restaurants
- do a sunrise hike
- go on the full moon chairlift at sundance
- go to a rodeo
- take a cooking class
- day in park city
- go to a carnival
- go salsa dancing
- go country dancing
- go to the rope swing in Mona
- go to Havasupi
- do a bonfire
- build a fort
- do volunteer work

Yes we realize that this is quite the list but we are setting our goals high. so far its about half way through the summer and we have only managed to cross off a handful from our list. i guess we better get crackin.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say before you start crossing off too many I want to join you for ...
    *LAGOON!
    *Camping
    *Farmers Market (lehi has a new one I want to check out)
    *Fort-I'm really good at this!
    *go to the zoo
    *have a craft day
    *go on the full moon chairlift at sundance (love this)
    *day in park city- I'm stay up there this weekend, you should come Saturday!
    *go to temple square ... or just the temple I need a girl temple buddie!
    *take a cooking class

    haha ok it looks like I just invited myself to hang out with you a lot, I like it! Seriously though, I really do want to

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't completed the kiss one, I think I know someone that can help you out.

    ReplyDelete